What to bring and what to leave at home
What to bring:
- 7 days worth of clothing: no tank tops, cut-off shirts, short shorts. Laundry facilities and supplies provided
- Fitness attire
- Toiletries: shampoo, conditioner, body soap, razors, deodorant, shower shoes, etc.
- Phone card-clients may use the pay phone beginning their 7th day
- Smokers need to bring unopened cigarettes or money to purchase cigarettes. No vaping allowed.
- 30 day supply of medications
- You may bring your own pillow and towels. Nova provides 1 pillow and 2 towels.
- Multivitamin, vitamin B, or melatonin are optional
- Cash for soda, stamps, pay phone, or cigarettes
What to leave at home:
- Cell Phone
- Any electronic devices or gaming systems
- Books and magazines
- Food, drink, gum, & candy
- Laptop or tablet
- Drug or alcohol related clothing
- No mood altering or addictive chemicals: narcotic pain medication, benzodiazepines, sleep aids (Tylenol PM, Ambien), over the counter herbal supplements (ginseng, ginkgo biloba, green tea extract), stimulants (No Doz, ephedrine, Adderall, Ritalin), medications containing pseudoephedrine
- Cologne, aftershave, body spray and perfume
- Aerosols, air freshers, nail polish remover
- Hand sanitizer